You can export and download your data from the Google products you use, like your email, calendar, and photos. In a few easy steps, create an archive to keep for your records or use the data in another service.
Step 1: Select data to include in your archive
- Go to the https://takeout.google.com/. Products that have your data are automatically selected.
- If you don’t want to download data from a product, uncheck the box beside it.
- If you only want to download some of your data from a product, you may have the option to select a button like All data included. Then, you can uncheck the box next to data you don’t want to include.
- Select Next step.
Step 2: Customize your archive format
- For "Delivery method," select Send download link via email.
- Select Create archive.
- In the email that arrives, select Download archive.
- To download your data, follow the steps on the screen.
Step 3: Get your archive
When your archive is created by using one of these options, we'll email you a link to its location. Depending on the amount of information in your account, this process could take from a few minutes to a few days. Most people get the link to their archive the same day that they request it.