This feature allows teachers to make time-stamped notes on a student's behavior or classwork with PowerTeacher Pro.
To add an observation, click the Create button the top right of your screen. Fill out the required information and click Save.
To display, update or remove observations you've created:
- On the main menu, choose Students.
- Locate the specific student, then select Observations.
- Use the Basic Filter to locate observations. Enter search criteria, then click Apply. Click the plus sign to apply additional filters.
- Click Edit to manage observations you created:
- Make necessary changes or updates to the observation, then click Save.
- To delete an observation, click Delete, then click Confirm Delete.