Option 1: Printing from print.ottumwaschools.com
Navigate to print.ottumwaschools.com and login with your Ottumwa credentials below.
, and select the printer you would like to use, or select “OCSD Secure Print (virtual)” to queue your job for retrieval at any building copier.
Select the number of desired copies, and upload your document in one of these formats: PDF, pdf Picture Files, bmp, dib, gif, jfif, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff
If you selected “OCSD Secure Print (virtual)”, you can retrieve your print by logging in with your ID Number/Badge at any of the large Canon copiers, and releasing the print job.
If you selected any other printer, your job should print immediately..
Option 2: Email to email@example.com
Papercut gives you the option to print by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Print to emails does not print the email itself, it only prints the attachments. If you want to print the entire email, you should save it as a PDF, then follow the steps below.
To Print via email:
- Navigate to your preferred email.
- Set the To: address to email@example.com.
- Attach the file you want printed (no subject is needed.)
- Send the message.
- You will get a confirmation email from Papercut.
- Log into the Canon floor copier you would like to use.
- Touch the Release Print icon.
- Select the file to print.