Step 1: Turn on Wi-Fi
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Not Connected .Note: If you see your Wi-Fi network name and a signal strength, your Chromebook is already connected to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Your Chromebook will automatically look for available networks and show them to you in a list.
Step 2: Pick a network and connect
- Select the secure Wi-Fi network .
- Type the network password.
- Select Connect.
If none of these resolve the issue please continue with submitting an Esupport request.